Monday, March 2, 2009

Support SPOHNC!


Although Oral, Head, and Neck cancers only constitute for 5% of diagnosed cancers in the US, there are still 400,000 survivors currently living in the united states that need support. Many are left with life altering issues that affect so many different aspects of life; Here are some examples, just to name a few: eating, speaking, breathing, talking, and smelling.

I consider myself a survivor, and although I have a wonderful support network filled with so many loving people who have given me more than needed support, it is still great to have people's support whom I know have walked in my shoes!

Please visit this website www.spohnc.org and do something to support their cause It doesn't have to be financial support, but I am all for bringing awareness to those around me of the people whose lives are drastically affected by Cancer.

Thanks for your support!
If you want to learn more click HERE

these are the wristbands that can be purchased on spohnc.org, these are the official colors. (Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma = Three stripes - Ivory, Burgundy, Ivory)

No comments: