Friday, June 19, 2009

new perspective on Love

I am sickly in love, like I never imagined... Since becoming a Mother my perspectives have changed. The simplest of things are so much more important than they ever used to be.

Life has new color, and a more beautiful view. I live with a smile on my face daily, and a pride in my heart for my amazing daughter.


Yesterday as Madi, Meredith and I spent the evening together, I found myself laughing and smiling, and telling Madi how utterly cute she is inside and out. She makes my heart flutter, how can I love one person so much??


I find myself wondering if she will have the same love for me as I do for her... It is probably impossible, and she will probably never fully understand how much she means to me. She has changed my life, in so many great ways.


She is MY child, and God couldn't have created her more magnificently! As I watch her grow I am discovering more about who I am, and I am discovering more and more about God's love for me, as his child. Life is beautiful, I cannot even begin to conceptualize how truly blessed I am...


I am amazed at how powerful love is, i do believe that it can move mountains, My love for Madi has moved mountains in my life...


"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
-Roy Croft

No comments: