Monday, May 4, 2009

It was rough last week

but I am choosing to move forward with a smile on my face! and with contentment in my heart knowing that God is in this... I have been praying often over these past few days, and God has given me peace.

It seems as though our family has been facing a lot of trials recently but I can see how we are all growing through it all.

Now that my time will be more limited with Madi I am consciously taking in all of our precious time together. Watching her grow has been amazing, and the age that she is at right now is so much fun!

We had a great weekend! Seeing her grin, giggle and tottle around was so much fun. We had a lot of laughs and good times. Going to Chuckee Cheese for Coles 9th birthday, it was madis first time there. Shopping at Mall Of America with Mom and Albert was great to, getting Albert ready for prom :)

I am really appreciated all of these great little moments!

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

No comments: