Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Blogging Purpose: Thinking outloud for all to hear


Everyone loves to be heard, but often we aren't heard, but it still feels good to let it all out - to process it... To Blog!

Thinking out loud - in the sense of writing - has been so freeing, and liberating. According to society and cultural standards saying some things are viewed as being offensive, rude, inappropriate, or disrespectful... The great thing about having my own blog, is that I can say what is on my mind and if anyone has a problem with it they don't have to read it or listen to it - they are entitled to their own opinions and they even have the option of informing me on what their thoughts are by leaving me a comment...

I encourage everyone I know to blog because it has been a great experience for me, and has been very therapeutic - not only that the only thing that we have to offer this world is ourselves, I figure that if this blog touches one person then it was not done in vain, it is then worth all of my time and effort.

No comments: