Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Miss my Baby!

As I was getting ready for work this morning all Madi wanted to do was to be held close in my arms! I love her, and she has been a little clingier than usual, wanting to be with me more and more - yesterday everytime I stood up she would start crying like I was going to be leaving her or something...

I am sorta sad because I really really want to be there with her and for her every second of the day. This morning was rough leaving her. Madi didn't want me to leave... the tears and screams were hard to resist and I probably held her too long, which made it harder... I won't see her until next Monday :(

5 days... really!? That is so hard, to go that long without seeing my little cutie! I just {still} don't understand why the courts would suggest a 5 day period without me seeing my little girl! I really am missing her right now...

Please say a prayer for the whole situation... The divorce isn't final yet, Child Support still hasn't been agreed upon. Dan does not want to make any changes to the schedule, which conflicts with my schooling. Childcare also seems to be a promising issue - we will see. Honestly, I just really want all of this to be over, and I want us to both be able to see our baby, but 5 days is way too long of a duration to go for either of us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madi will be back before you know it. She is lucky to have a father that wants to be part of her life.