Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GivingThanks

1 Thessalonians 5:18
No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you.

During a time of year where we reflect on the things that we are thankful for, I have been reminded that there is so much to give thanks for.

So here is a list some things that I am truly and utterly thankful for.

*Jesus and his sacrifice for my life

*Madilynn Paige - the one who makes life brighter and worth living

*Being Cancer free!

*Christmas, it brings out the beauty in people and reminds me of what life is all about

*Music, all kinds of music

*Freedom, it is something that I often take for granted

*Witnessing Talent

*Chili, it is so yummy, especially on a chilly day!

*Loving Family

*Facebook, I love being connected and being social

*Sleep, I am grateful for the hours that I get

*A place to call home

*Friends who care

*Nature, we are surrounded by a beautiful creation

*Adam, he brings smiles to my face every day

*The smell of rain in the air, it is refreshing

*the Love of Dan and Shirley

*Target

*The unconditional love that I receive from a very forgiving God

*Pink finger nail polish, even on a bad day it makes me feel pretty

*Community, I am so blessed! Naomi, Amanda, April, Tamrah, Emarie, Loni, Missy, Anna, Meredith, Faith, Monique, Ashley, and Jessica you girls have been so supportive over the last year, I am so thankful for you all!

*The ability to run, even if I don't do it everyday, I know that I still can!

*A good Career, I have been so blessed with a steady, good job

*My education

*Looking forward to a future that is in Gods hands, I know that he has amazing plans for my life, it is beautiful watching it unfold

1 comment:

Phylon said...

Love you sister. You are such a beautiful light in my life! God is surely pleased with you... I know I am.