Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is never dull

My fissures are back in full swing. OUCH, it is a pain in the rear for sure. I wonder if it is from stress??? When they hurt this bad it feels like the pain is running my life!! and that is all I have to say about that!

Moving is amazing, and a TON of work, but yet fun. I love my new place. I accidently left my camara at someones house, oops, so no new pics yet. Can't wait to show you my lovely new place.

What does everyone think about our new president elect!? I am a little worried for his life, I know that there are a lot of extremists in the south. This is not only a historic year for me but also for America! I had a feeling that Barrack Husein Obama (sp?) would win.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. Prov 3:5 NLT (BTW I love the NLT, it is my Favorite version). Good to remember, and it is also very humbling!

ps We are having the FIRST SNOW OF THE YEAR TODAY in Minnesota. It is beautiful out! Gods creation is so amazing!

No comments: