Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Money Counts!

Money will buy:
A bed but not sleep;
Books but not brains;
Food but not an appetite;
A house but not a home;
Medicine but not health;
Amusement but not happiness;
A crucifix but not a savior.

I have joined a class called Crown Financial. As part of the curriculum I read a book titled, 'Your Money Counts' by Howard Dayton. It is simple, yet simply amazing! My eyes have been opened and as of today I am choosing to make some better decisions in my financial life.

I look forward as I start my journey along this rough path... I am in a tough place right now financially because of my previous irresponsible decisions, and today I have decided to face them. I know that God will be by my side. What seemed impossible alone, is possible with his help!

Off to Crown Financial I go tonight... I am nervous and excited all at the same time to make these changes... No more credit card! that is soooo scary for me, but I know that God is sovereign and I am putting this all in his hands.

Please pray for me during this transition, this is a hard place for me to submit to God, sad I know, because it is only money!

1 comment: