Friday, February 27, 2009

Madilynn = Entertainment


I love her soo much. She is doing this new thing where she bobs her head back and forth like she is mimicking 'Night at the Roxbury'; it is hilarious! I laugh uncontrollably... pretty much all the time when I am with her!
She is becoming more and more independent, it is almost as if she is no longer a baby. It is so much fun, but I am sort of missing her infancy.

She dances now, it is adorable. She loves listening to music, I swear she is going to be a dancer and a singer, mark my words...

She loves to walk. Although she isn't a pro at walking, she sure is daring. She will take off and end up on the floor, and she doesn't care, even if she does get a bump, she will do it again... my little fearless child, she is!

Very persistent, her personality is flourishing. I am so proud.

As I was rocking her last night I told her that I never imagined that I would have such and amazing, beautiful, and joyous little girl, she way surpassed anything that I could have dreamed.

I feel like becoming a Mom has completely changed every aspect of my life. Like I had screens over my eyes, and now they are removed. As much as I complain about the extra pounds and the stretch marks, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat for my little spunky Madilynn!

No comments: