Monday, May 11, 2009

Back on the right track

My heart feels good, and I know that I am doing what is right. I am out of the rut for now and walking the path that is best for me. I am choosing to follow the path that God has for me.

I am so thankful for all of the support, the accountability, the wonderful friends who keep me in tune with God...

Proverbs 10:8-10
8 The wise are glad to be instructed,
but babbling fools fall flat on their faces.
9 People with integrity walk safely,
but those who follow crooked paths will slip and fall.
10 People who wink at wrong cause trouble,
but a bold reproof promotes peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new looking blog.. It is good that you have such great friends to pull you out of a rut! I think ruts are what makes us remember the good things! Hang in there!