Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Money?! Apparently there is such a thing...

Link HERE to sign up for swagbucks!! Earn money for searching the web... "Are you kidding me?!" You ask.
"Nope I am dead SERIOUS!" I reply...

I wish I would have started this years ago, I would have had a whole-lotta free things by now! Seriously...

Anyway here is the low-down:
Swag bucks has a search engine powered by google and ask.com. When you perform your searches, you win Swag bucks - which are redeemable for gift cards or merchandise. Each time you earn 45 Swag bucks, you can redeem it for a $5 Amazon.com gift card.While I do earn by doing searches, the majority of my points come from referrals. When your friends sign up under your referral code, you'll earn a buck every time they do, for the first 100 swag bucks! You can see how this adds up once you have 10 or 20 friends under you! Here's a scenario:Find 10 friends to join.You earn 100 Swag bucks by the end of the year for each friend=1000 bucks.Redeem them for (22) Amazon gift cards, each in the amount of $5 = $110. Earn 45 Swag bucks per month doing searches on your own x 10 months = $50 Amazon GC Grand total of free Christmas gifts: $160!If you have a blog, a large family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. I encourage you to sign up HERE and share this scenario with them. Once they learn there is a way to get Christmas for free, you'll have them lining up at your door.
PS - if you're on Twitter, you can follow Swagbucks. Keep your eye out for free Swag bucks codes!

I am excited, hopefully this year will be a free Christmas!



To get more info read this article HERE.



Let me know if you have any Q's!

No comments: