Monday, May 18, 2009

Growing a little smarter day by day

So, this is sorta silly, BUT I find it to be very beneficial...

It is just something that I do, because it is who I am!
Anyway I bet you are thinking "what is she talking about now?!" and this is it: (pretty much)Daily I look up words in the dictionary... Weird I know, but if I am at all questioning the meaning of a word whether it is as complicated as the word fastidious (which would be an adjective to Define both Sean and I) or as simple as the word enlighten (which means To give spiritual or intellectual insight). I will look up a word if I have any question as to the meaning of the word, or if I just want to look for a good adjective I will look something up in the thesaurus...I can feel myself growing just a little bit smarter everyday.

Now you know my secret...

I am not kidding, pretty much everyday I really look up at least one word, and I have been learning a ton. So I encourage you to do the same, if you are questioning the meaning of a word at all go to thefreedictionary.com or another website like dictionary.com and it will give you everything that you need to know about the word!

No comments: