Friday, June 12, 2009

through sickness and health

I have blogged through it all... but this Viral Respiratory Infection has got the best of me, so I haven't blogged or done much of anything else other than sleep over these past few days!

I got back from Vegas on Weds PM, and went to FPU, it was great.

So much has happened over the past week: Naomi and I took a trip to Vegas for her 21st Birthday, April and Sean have officially moved into a homeless transitional shelter called Mary's Palce (click to read more about the facility), I got really sick with a respiratory infection, I move to my new place in T-11 days!, Albert got his senior pics done by CT Ryan studios - some teasers are posted here, click to enlarge.

I would go into more detail about averything but I am dizzy, sick to my stomach, my head is pounding, and I cannot stop coughing, not to mention achy all over... so I will blog when I am feeling better.

Thanks for all of the prayer and support everyone, and for all of the help and assistance with April and Sean. Please continue to pray for their family!

No comments: