Monday, September 14, 2009

Money Money Money Muh-Nay!!

I like that song because sometimes that is what my life feels like - consumed by the thought of money and of course more than that - Money Issues! We have all been there...

A place that I have never been before now is becoming a victim of money fraud. Yes!! Someone used my bank account to make purchases, and from Great Britain none the less. At first I was confused, then frantic, irritated, LIVID!!, frustrated, and now I have finally given it all to God and I am at Peace. I know that no matter the outcome, life will go on and God is in control.

My bank account - due to VERY LARGE AMOUNT of the transactions that had posted from these fraudulent charges - is now negative. I have hope though that everything will work out for the best and that justice will be done. I had to file a claim, and I am hoping that it is processed and not questioned. We will see how everything goes!

I never thought that something like this would happen to me, I always thought that I was careful and safe about stuff, until I was reading up on how to protect yourself, I suggest that everyone do the same - take a few minutes to become knowledgeable about how to prevent Fraud from happening to you. HERE is one of the millions of articles that are out there.

Prayer is much appreciated :)

No comments: