Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sick again?

I don't feel good, I feel nauseated, lightheaded and sick... AgAiN!! Okay, so seriously how long can a 'virus' stick around? Is it even a virus that I have? What is going on?!

Needless to say I am a little frustrated, I feel sick again... this time I feel like I am going to hurl, my stomach is in knots and my head is spinning. I just want to feel normal again, whatever normal is anyway... I feel like I have been sick ever since I have had Madi. I just wish that I could have a doctor that would advocate for me. It is very odd, I have ups and downs of feeling better then sick again.

I went to the Doctor this morning, only for them to do labs. Hopefully I will get some results that will tell me something about what is going on.

Please, for those of you who are reading this, pray for me... for a diagnoses or better yet for healing (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Healing, here we come! :0)