Monday, April 20, 2009

It is more blessed to give than to receive

Acts 20:35 (NLT), many of us are familiar with this verse but don't always truly understand it, until we experience it!

I love giving but have found it hard to give, due to some situational circumstances, so in the past fear has paralyzed me in the area of finances. But regardless of my fear and doubt, I have been giving on a regular basis these past few months, in obedience and in Faith that God would work through my gifts.

And he has... oh, he has! Not only for those receiving the gifts but in me as well...
It is amazing, to see his hand in my life. The more I give, the more he gives back to me, and yet through it all I still feel unworthy, because I am! But he loves me and gives back ten-fold the little that I have given, not only did I enjoy giving, but now I am being rewarded yet again! I have spent all day praising him.

He continually opens my eyes to miracles and situations that I could have never imagined would happen.

I am so blessed!

So if you are living in Fear, where can you step out and take a "Leap of Faith"? You just might be surprised, there is probably a surprise in store for you!

No comments: